Hippie Fish is a multi space beach restaurant, on the beach Of Agios Ioannis in Mykonos. It combines harmoniously Cycladean architecture with modern aesthetic. We managed to blend all these elements so every visit to our place is a multi dimension experience.
Hippie Fish is also the original location where the Paramount movie of Shirley Valentine was filmed. Back in these days Hippie Fish under the name Sunset was the scenery where the romance between Shirley Valentine and Costas was born. The movie was released in 1989 from Paramount Studios.
Hippie Fish is much more than just eating.
- Start your day with a delicious and rich breakfast
- Drink your favorite coffee while enjoy you swim in the crystal clear waters of Agios Ioannis (Saint John) Beach.
- Lay down on our deluxe sun beds to relax
- Offer yourself a recreational massage on the beach by our experienced massage therapist
- Order a light snack, cold dish or finger food
- Choose from a wide variety hippie menu those distinctive tastes you desire for your meal or a fusion dish from the Sushi Bar
- Have a look at the latest fashion trends at our Hippie Shop
- Take a walk along the beach or a late afternoon swim, the feeling is amazing
- As the evening comes prepare for dinner with friends
- End your day with one of our signature cocktails from the Hip Mixilogy Bar
- Depending the mood you may find yourself in the center of a furious party. Don’t be surprised
- Keep this day in your heart